the beauty place: How to Best Prepare for your Facial
- • Men should shave 6 hours to a day before treatment. Shaving immediately beforehand leaves the skin more susceptible to irritation.
- • Avoid alcohol and caffeine prior to your treatment.
- • Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to help put the challenges of your day behind you. Turn off your phone and start to unwind. It’s your treat, don’t be late!
- • If needed, go to the bathroom before the facial starts.
- • Facials stimulate the production of oils and release toxins, sometimes resulting in breakouts within a few days of treatment. As part of a regular regime, this process quickly subsides. However, starting your facial regime just prior to a big event may not be advisable, just in case.