the beauty place: Maximizing Waxing Results. Aftercare advice
Aside from keeping your skin clean from pollutants, there is not much to do other than gently exfoliate every couple of days. In fact, it is more about what NOT TO DO.
- • Taking a hot shower, bath, sauna, steam or other heat treatments immediately after.
- • Friction, massage or excessive touching of the waxed area, that may lead to irritation and passing bacteria.
- • Exposure to UV, either indoors or outdoors for a day or two.
- • Applying perfumed lotions, make-up, body spray or fake tan to waxed area immediately after.
- • Avoid using soap on the area for six hours after treatment.
Note: Some slight soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over the next 24-48 hours. If you experience persistent redness or irritation, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.